Carenado has just released their first aircraft for X-Plane 11, the B1900. here’s all the information from Carenado, with some glorious screenshots of the aircraft in action in X-Plane 11…
- Specially designed engine dynamics for XP11.
- Flight physics designed for XP11 standards.
- Ground handling adapted for XP11 ground physics.
- Physically Based Rendering materials and textures.
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- X-Plane GNS530 (FPS friendly)
- Ice and rain effects
- VR compatible click spots.
- Good way Compatible.
- Realistic behavior compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.
- Dynamic loading/unloading of 3D parts and plugin logic for FPS optimization.
Get 6 EXTRA FREE Liveries after you buy it.