IXEG have just made the 1.2 update available for all customers of the 737 classic, the update features full compatibility with X-Plane 11 and some other exciting changes such as the addition of material properties to the outside of the aircraft. the update post reads…
This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.2 update for the Take Command! IXEG 737 Classic. All customers who have purchased the IXEG 737 Classic up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the IXEG 737 Classic from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.2 for you.
This update brings full X-Plane 11 compatibility. It will also work in X-Plane 10.
What if I didn’t get the update e-mail?
If you did not receive your update e-mail don’t fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here’s what to do:
1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php
2. Find your original IXEG 737 Classic download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!
The following is a list of additions/fixes included:
What’s New / Changed:
- X-Plane 11 compatitibility issues fixed (APU works, engine RPM)
- Utilizes new X-Plane 11 features like ground vehilcle attachment points, thumbnails for aircraft selection, better categorization in X_-Plane 11’s user interface
- Re-enabled IXEG pushback system being able to turn in X-Plane 10
- Added material properties to outside of aircraft for X-Plane 11
- Liveries updated for nicer X-Plane 11 look
- Added cockpit reflective surfaces for X-Plane 11
- Increased light strength for cockpit lights in X-Plane 11
- Flightmodel & aerodynamics recalibrated for X-Plane 11 changes
- Improved weather radar in X-Plane 11 version (no more erasing on sweeps)
- Reduced flashing rate of cockpit warning lights in X-Plane 11
- Added a lit cabin at night that dims for takeoff and landing
- Cockpit door now operable and opens from both sides
- Minor fixes and additions to 3D model and texturing
- Changed all script files to automatically recognize which X-Plane version they run in
As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!
Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.