ORBX have today released their KMRY Monterey Regional Airport for Aerofly FS 2, their end of year sale is still in effect so you can grab the scenery $18.12 AUD, here are the details…
KMRY Monterey Regional Airport for Aerofly FS 2 has been released!
A classic Orbx destination developed by Jarrad Marshall, this airport has been lovingly brought to life for IPACS Aerofly Flight Simulator 2. Stretching the boundaries of what is possible with this simulator; Monterey is the third airfield created for AFS2 after the highly acclaimed Innsbruck and Meigs Field projects. Depicted as it was in 2014-2015, virtual pilots are welcomed to venture to one of the most scenic airports in California. Located smack dab in the heart of the original default Aerofly scenery area, Monterey is the perfect location for exploring the rugged coastal ranges of Big Sur, the world-famous beaches of Carmel and Pebble Beach, or for short regional flights in the Q400 to San Francisco, Los Angeles and Palm Springs.
– Highly-detailed rendition of KMRY airport
– Beautiful ground textures at 30/60cm
– Ultra HD mesh at 5m resolution
– Amazing sloped runway!
– Detailed ground poly with complete spec/bump mapping
– Entire city of Monterey and surrounds
– Extreme high-density vegetation cultivation
– Animated PeopleFlow2 technology
– 3D night lighting for the entire city
– Detailed grass and vegetation at airport
– Unique tree types created exclusively for Monterey
– New soft-blend to surrounding ASF2 terrain
– Unique static aircraft and vehicles created specifically for Monterey
– Over 20 custom POI around the city
– By acclaimed developer, Jarrad Marshall
KMRY for AFS2 is included in our End of Year Sale! Hurry and pick it up now for 45% off!
Buy Monterey for Aerofly FS 2: https://orbxdirect.com/product/kmry/afs2