SkyMaxx Pro v4.6 has just been released for X-Plane, featuring some very exciting changes, such as ‘Big, scary storm clouds’ just in time for Hurricane Harvey. here’s all the details directly from the update announcement…
This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 4.5 update for SkyMaxx Pro. All customers who have purchased SkyMaxx Pro v4 up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase SkyMaxx Pro v4 from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 4.5 for you.
What if I didn’t get the update e-mail?
If you did not receive your update e-mail don’t fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here’s what to do:
1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php
2. Find your original SkyMaxx Pro 4 download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!
The following is a list of additions/fixes included:
What’s New / Changed:
- Big, scary storm clouds! All-new, hand-modeled representations of towering cumulus and cumulonimbus clouds when storms are present or developing.
- Improved framerates in stormy conditions
- Fix graphic corruption in the sky associated with storms on some systems
- Improved cloud lighting and shading
- Other minor performance improvements
As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!
Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.